In blackjack, the player and the dealer compare the points of the cards in their hands. If the blackjack does not exceed the blackjack, whoever is closer wins, where A can be counted as 1 point or 11 points, and K, Q, J and 10 are all It counts as 10 points, and 1-9 is counted according to the number of points on the card. Before the game starts, the player places a bet. The dealer will issue two bright cards, and he will have one bright card and one hidden card. After the cards are dealt, the player can choose to continue to ask for cards, suspend cards, and Double raise or split, and then the dealer will continue to take the cards until 17 points or higher, and sometimes even burst, that is, the points exceed 21 points. There are three outcomes in the game. The banker or player wins, or it may be a tie, and the bet is returned to the player. For the player, the best case is that the example card is A and 10 points. At this time, the casino usually gives a high odds of around 2:3.
In blackjack, the only thing players need to pay attention to is how to win the dealer, and just like poker and other card games, you can use a variety of advanced strategies, for example, if you have good mathematical thinking, you can count the number of cards.
If you are just new, it is best to understand some basic strategies first, and the most important of which is to determine the timing of cards, suspensions, splits and double bets, taking into account the gambling.
The strategies involved in the game are basic common sense, and some knowledge of probability: if you get a card between 5-16 points, you should continue to take the card; and if it is between 17-21 points, you should stop trading. However, if you consider the situation of split and double-raising, the game becomes a little more complicated. If the two cards you get are the same, then split is a good choice, but you must also consider the dealer. Cards in hand.
When you improve your blackjack skills, there are a few important points to keep in mind:
- At any time, pay attention to the ratios provided by online casinos or gaming operators. Although the game rules of blackjack generally do not change, the ratios are not like that. For example, some casinos provide odds for players with blackjack regular cards. It is 3:2, while others may only be 6:5.
- Before touching the real thing, feel the trial version first. Most casinos allow registered players to play blackjack for an unlimited time. This gives you a lot of opportunities to practice, and you will be more confident when you really pay.
- Stay awake: This is the golden rule that you should follow to play table and card games including blackjack. Never play when you are in a bad state of mind (tired, drunk, angry or want to vent your anger) , Because you will make a mistake in your judgment and you will lose out. And if you stay awake, remember the rules of the game and basic strategies, you can increase your chances of winning.
- Look for some good movies and books about blackjack. From the 20th century to the beginning of the 21st century, this card game is an important part of popular culture, among which movies such as “Winning Blackjack” and “Rain Man” are comprehensive The mathematics aspect of blackjack is shown here, and the other movie “The Hangover”, which is also themed on blackjack, is not so educational, but it can at least make you laugh.
- Whether in a physical casino or an online casino, don’t be influenced by the people around you. The cards of other players have no influence on you. Of course, you can sum up their gains and losses, but the game is ultimately won by overtaking the dealer.
- The casino itself has an advantage, but this does not affect the player’s winnings. However, this still needs to be understood and always remembered.